I need to set shipping prefs to : 'Contact seller for shipping options' HOW?

Hello,

I am using GS8 on a Mac OS ( high Sierra).
Although i am an American and my eBay account was started and created in America. I am presently abroad and will be shipping from abroad.
I only plan to ship to approx 15 countries in the world as that is the best way to do it from the country i am in.
I have seen some sellers with the following on their listings: "Read item description or contact seller for shipping options."
How can I do this in GS8?
The reason i need to do this is that currently i am setting the most expensive price for shipping ( to US) but obviously this will turn away some potential buyers.
Is there a way to set contact seller in the shipping preferences?
Thanks

I think that’s not an option that you can select but shown by the eBay website automatically if there’s no shipping option defined for your location.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks for the response. But wont. GS produce an error message if there is no defined shipping option?

D. Williams

or is there a way to ‘program/configure’ GarageSale to leave the shipping option undefined?

Due to eBay rules you have to define at least one domestic shipping option.
However, in my previous post I was referring to the eBay website. I think the “Read item description or contact seller for shipping options.” is shown by the eBay website automatically if there’s no shipping option defined for your location/postal code (that you can enter the in postal code field in the payment/shipping section of a live listing on the eBay website).

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.