Image library failure

7.0.9 and 7.0.10

when opening image library i see spinning wheel like it tries to index something or so.
i had to restart GS completely to make image library work again. and it will fail again in several minutes.

have this problem on 7.0.9 and 7.0.10

Hi,

if you start your “Photos” application does it start up and show your photos correctly?

Regards, Kristian

my photos application is up and running always. just checked it now and can confirm that photos is running and image library is not working.

In the Photos preferences > iCloud is the option “Optimze Image Storage” activated maybe?
(If so, the GarageSale Media Browser might not be able to access the Photos library.)

Regards, Kristian

this is not about using apple photos library. i’m about GS image library function. it is not working for any folder on my mac.

Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you see?

http://pastenow.ru/2DOLT

This looks like an issue with the Sandbox system to me, where for some reason GarageSale cannot access to folder with the pictures outside it’s sandbox, even though you specifically gave it permission to do so. :thinking:

If I recall correctly, wasn’t GarageSale 7 unable to import the GarageSale 6 library on your Mac, too?

Hi !

i do not exactly remember about importing GS6 library. but currently this problem started to happen not so long time ago. i believe from previous version of GS.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.