Import My eBay Listings

The import my eBay listings feature isn’t working. I’m trying to import from “My eBay” all the “active” only listings so I revise/repair the HTTP image urls from the Pro: Universal design template. Any suggestions. I have the most updated version of GS

With “isn’t working” are you referring to the display of the active listing or to the import of these listings?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

I would say both, nothing is displayed so I can’t import the listings.

Thanks
jeff

Does the “import from eBay” window show any listings if you do not select any of the checkboxes in the options?

You already added your eBay account in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, right?
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/GarageSale_Preferences-Accounts.html

Regards, Kristian

Hi,
Yes my ebay account is in the GS preferences. Yes, if I don’t select any of the choices, a list of listings appear Those choices unchecked: Hide Active Listings, Hide Sold Listings, Hide Unsold Listings, Hide Already Imported Listings). Noticed its not showing correct results whether i uncheck Hide Active Listings, as that is what I need in order to revise those listing to comply with ebay and i want to remove showing the category links on those items. noticed when I have hide sold items, there are sold items still being displayed.

Thanks
jeff

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.