Import won't work

My Items in GarageSale6 are not imported in GarageSale7.
“Datenbank wird importiert” is shown an ends as successful.
But there are no items in Vers7.

Go to:
https://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/Support.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions
In the ‘Advanced’ section at the bottom you will find a topic entitled "How do I re-import my GarageSale 6 library?"
This solution worked for me! Hope it helps.

Have you been using the GarageSale version from our website, or the GarageSale version purchased from the Mac App Store? Most likely, you have two databases on your Mac (one from each of these version), and GarageSale7 is picking the wrong one for import.

Hallo, do not work. There are no items after import.
I everytime have deleted my “Auktionsvorlagen” in GarageSale6, i organize the items just in “Auktionen”. Is ist not possible to import the “Auktionen” from GarageSale6 (not the Auktionsvorlagen) OR to import all items from eBay for over 6 months? Thank you for your reply…

Hi Erwin,

as far as I can tell GarageSale 7 does only import Auctions from GarageSale 6 if they belong to Auction Templates. If you only have Auctions in GS6 GS7 won’t be able to import them.

Regards, Kristian

Ok, thanks. But when i import my eBay Auctions from eBay instead, not all auctions (past and present) are imported. Is there a possibility to import all auctions from the past 6 months for example. Thank you for help.

Hi Erwin,

all listings available on your “My eBay” website should be available for download in GarageSale “Import from My eBay” window.
If not available on the My eBay website there’s no way to download them in GarageSale.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.