Importing listings from Ebay to GarageSale

I havenā€™t been selling on Ebay for a while, so if this is a feature, pardon.

The fastest way for me to sell my items is to Sell Similar on my mobile Ebay app. If I list items this way, will Garage Sale import those listings? It would really help me out. I know most folks like to use this method for one of a kind listings.

@Amy_Escobar why donā€™t using GS scout app? If you list ā€œoutsideā€ GS, then you have to manually import new listings into GS from the application, they do not import automaticallyā€¦

But then Iā€™d have to get rid of my lovely Pixel XL :wink:

Iā€™d be happy if I could just do a sync. Will ā€œImport from My Ebayā€ pull listings into GS? Thatā€™s all I need.

It does, but if I have to be really honestā€¦ in that case, what good is GS if you list from ebay?? Do everything from the ebay appā€¦

Oh, I think its most potential is simply inventory management and reporting. Though I havenā€™t gotten down to the nuts and bolts of that.
Also, I donā€™t list everything through mobile, but sometimes it really need to be able to do that.

(And I really donā€™t think custom listing themes matter at all these days. I think itā€™s the sellers who like those, but the buyers just want a good price and good photos.)

Ad why not getting rid of your lovely Pixel XL and buy an iPhone with Garagsale scout? I guess you would love it :grin:

Anyway, just give ā€œimport from ebayā€ feature a try, keep in mind that importing from ebay has some ā€œlimitsā€, for examples images are not over GS server and itā€™s a bit a mess in my opinion. Anyway, a try will be the best choice in my opinion

Yes, thatā€™s true. Although that, I am just templates sickā€¦ templates are more for sellers thank customers for sure :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.