Impossible edit new token ebay

The button for connection is not working, is like disabled so i can’t login for a new token.

Capture d’écran 1

I think your version of GarageSale is too old. You should consider upgrading to the latest version GarageSale 9:

To add one of your other eBay accounts to GarageSale, just click on the “+” icon in the top left corner in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.
Please see the help here:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/GarageSale_Preferences-Accounts.html

If you are instead referring to the greyed-out “Continue” button in your second screenshot: It’s greyed-out because you didn’t enter your account name/email yet.

Thks for your replay, yes my version is old, because my mac is old too :smiley: i can’t upgrade to the V9 (10.12 required, and i’m stay in 10.11, Mac early 2008)

“If you are instead referring to the greyed-out “Continue” button in your second screenshot: It’s greyed-out because you didn’t enter your account name/email yet.” → i don’t fill the field for the screenshot but the result is the same.

GarageSale 7 is not compatible with the many changes of the current eBay system. I don’t think you can keep using GarageSale if you can’t upgrade your macOS, unfortunately.

If it’s any help (which it probably will not be), I have used Opencore Legacy Patcher to install macOS Monterey on a 2011 Mac mini. It looks like a few models from 2008 might be supported,

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/START.html

This was very far from my expertise, and it took several weeks for me to find clear enough documentation and instructions I could follow along with. But in the case of our old mini, things work about 95% as expected. Since upgrading I have checked and discovered that I can run GarageSale on that machine now, though to be honest I had already moved it to a cheap second-hand M1 Mac out of frustration with the OpenCore Legacy Patcher process.

What fails is some image editing stuff (especially Apple Photos.app), because of real hardware incompatibility. Some images just end up as black rectangles on the hacked machine, and there’s no way to really “fix” that. Old is old.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.