Incorrect Listing Icon

Yesterday some of my active listings showed a gray icon as if they were ended listings. I then ran some debug options: Auto-repair corrupt database, Rebuild indexes, Repair hierarchy, Fix reference counts. That seemed to fix the issue because the incorrect icons were now correct. Today the same issue is happening with different listings than were affected yesterday.

I just hit the update listing button and that usually clears mine up.

Whenever you run into an issue with obviously wrong listing states, hitting the update button often helps.

If not:

1. Refresh your eBay access token(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.
  2. Select “Update All Listings” form the “Listing” menu.

(Opening the debug window is usually not necessary.)

Regards, Kristian

Thank you both for the replies. I will try those solutions next time it happens.

I noticed that sometimes it occurs when it runs from 1 month into the second month and GS calls it a Listing ended successful or unsuccessful and ebay calls it a GTC listing and GS usually corrects the colors in a day or so. A restart of GS often corrects them as well

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.