Incorrectly calculated Ebay Fees

Although this one is not GS related it is equally important as it has equally important financial implications and I thought i should share it.

Like many others, I rely on the no-listing fee promos each month. These usually run for 4 days ending on a Sunday. I keep listing to the death knell.

For the last two months I have received a bill for some listing fees. Both times I queried this with Ebay and they conformed that the charge was anomalous and the listings had in both cases been listed under the promo. In fact 4 hours before the promo ended.

The response below is that received from Ebay when I suggested to them that this is quite a serious accounting issue that could affect millions of people - many of whom may not be aware of the problem.

Hello David ,
G’day! - LOVE THIS BIT. A REAL AUSSIE IN THE PHILIPPINES,
Hope you’re doing good! To be honest with you David this is a known issue and our technical in Sydney is fully aware and fixing this concern. Thank you so much by the way for reporting this and will surely include your account over to our management team for further investigation.
Thanks for choosing eBay! Take Care!
Kind regards,
eBay Customer Service

IF YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA, CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT

David

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.