Internal error to the application Error 10007

Had an event scheduled today, listed nearly 100 item with no problem.

Now, all of the sudden, every attempt to list through garagesale both scheduled and manual will not go through.

Even when verifying the template, I get Error 10007 “Internal error to the application”

Have messed with multiple image server options and nothing helps

Anybody else having this issue? Any idea what to do?

Thanks!!

YES!! Its been doing this error ALL morning - I can’t even work with this program anymore? Ill have to manually upload my auction items directly to Ebay - what a hassle.

Thanks I thought I was going crazy today

Melissa

Wow. I’ve been losing my mind trying to figure this out.

From what I read, this is supposedly eBay’s problem?

I have hundreds of listings ready to go and listing through eBay manually is not an option.

Any idea what to do other than wait??

I just started having the same issue with the 10007 error. Some went through, but most did not. Now nothing. I had a lot to post to take advantage of the free listing deal. I hope it is fixed soon.

I should also mention that when this started happening, the listings would go through to eBay but garagesale did not recognize that they were actually listed. Somehow the template still showed the red “!”

yes, having the same issue right now trying to verify an event scheduled for tomorrow… Hogray, you’re not losing your mind, only money!

1 Like

I had the same issue last night in the middle of uploading auctions. It would not run a scheduled batch. I had to do one at a time. Now nothing will go up. When will it be fixed? Is anyone from GarageSale tech support monitoring this thread?

I found that template verify also fails, with the same 10007 error, 100% of the time.

I have been getting that error off and on for about a week, and it is an Ebay problem. All you can do is keep trying, maybe try with a single auction to see if it goes through rather then trying to push a bunch through the pipe.

Unfortunately all of my listings are auctions that need to spaced out equally, so pushing a bunch through the pipe at once is not an option.

I need the consistency of scheduled ending for my auctions so maybe the only option is to use eBay’s scheduler?

Have never tried it through garage sale, but I assume once the templates are uploaded from garage sale successfully it’s in ebay’s hands?

Would love some garage sale tech support on this issue as I am most definitely losing time and money…

Some have started going through. I hope the rest will.

Hi all,

this error is returned and generated by the eBay server (not by GaragSale). It seems there was a temporary issue with the eBay servers, unfortunately.

From the eBay’s “Errors by Number” page:
Error 10007 (“Internal error to the application”) indicates an error on the eBay server side, not an error in your application.
http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/errors/errormessages.htm

Regards, Kristian

Thanks for the response Kristian!!