Issue after moving Garaslae 7 to a new computer

Hi,

I have moved Garagesale onto a new computer. I have copied across the garagesale database and everything looks ok, I find all my eBay accounts, listing, etc. It even looks like the license was moved in the process. However, I cannot post a new add. After choosing the eBay account, it does the usual check, no error or warnings, but the button that should let me publish the add is greyed.

Can you help me ? I really need to list some new items.

Thanks,

Tophee

It might be required to renew the eBay token completely:
Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account.

If this won’t help, please give this a try:

1. Quit GarageSale if running.
  2. Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application and enter “GarageSale eBay Account” in the search field. (If you don’t find anything try it with “ebay token”.)
  3. Right-click on the eBay account token in the Keychain and select “Delete”.
  4. If done, restart your Mac, start GarageSale and add/refresh your eBay access tokens in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

Regards, Kristian

I looked in my keychain and found 75 keys marked

Is it safe to remove them or is it a function of the GS program?

I was only referring to entries called “GarageSale eBay Account” or “ebay token”.
These “HockeySDK” entries don’t belong to your ebay account but to GarageSale’s internal crash report management as far as I can tell. I think you can delete them but maybe @ilja can tell more.

However, the “HockeySDK” entries should have nothing to do with the initial post.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.