Item specifics pane is broken

entering info that sticks is a pain. every time I enter info like mfg year etc and hit the close button on top and go back to look if it has stuck it hasn’t. it is becoming a chore to enter the info and is close to not continuing the program.
need a save button.

Are you using the most recent version of GarageSale, version 9.0.5?

Yes and the monthly subscription

Could this be an issue with this specific listing or did you experience this with other listings and also with newly created listings, too?

This is with all listings.
A lot of the item specifics the info you enter doesn’t stick it goes back to the default entry.
You have to go back numerous times to get the entry you want to stick and is becoming a chore to complete.

Is there any chance you can make a short screencast so we can see what exactly you are doing (and where)?

You can use QuickTime Player to record a screencast. (QuickTime Player > ‘File’ menu > ‘New Screen Recording’)

Please also let us know which version of macOS you use.

Catalina.
It was the same issue with version 7

I just tried it here on an older Mac wit Catalina but adding and changing an attribute always worked perfectly fine.
You mentioned that you click the close button. Am I assuming right that you have detached your Attribute window?

Again, any chance you can make a short screencast so we can see what exactly you are doing (and where)?

Sometimes there are two different panes when changing the item specifics

Make sure you close the pane when done so it sticks. I know the problem you are having but its mostly user error. I do think an auto save feature would be great but yea you need to make sure you close the panel first so it sticks.

I do it doesn’t help

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.