Items Listed with Garage Sale Coming Up Wrong on Ebay

No not that. This was the problem i was having before i deleted the garage sale originally which is why i deleted it. When you say remove it, I did not remove it. I was told to rename it. Was I supposed to delete it completely or just rename it as i was told by you guys?

Renaming has the same effect, that’s fine.

Ok well thats what was done and this still happens

This is on multiple versions of garagesale on multiple computers too.

I am still unable to use Garage Sale. Is there a fix for this and if not how do i get a refund. The product is not useable for me

Hello? Need some help with this guys

Hi generationtees,

I replied through the support system.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks. I do not have my own server to upload it to but do not think that is the issue anyway. At this point I do not mind totally erasing the program and starting over. You can instruct me how to do so but the problem is i installed the program as a new install or a new computer where the program never was installed and had the same issue.

Ok so totally deleted the garage sale folder per your instructions and
launched brand new item,.did the same thing. Please see my store here

http://stores.ebay.com/Search4tshirts

See the three stooges curly woob tee. Picture got replaced with a flyers
tee, description did as well

I am getting the same problem - is there a fix for this please?

Hi jenbuckleyart,

could you post a link to one of the auction in question please and also show a screenshot of the corresponding auction template?

This might be an issue with your GarageSale database, unfortunately.

Regards, Kristian

Hi jenbuckleyart
Unfortunately I have a feeling you will be stranded with GarageSale as well. I tried everything including installing a brand new fresh copy of Garage Sale on a totally new computer and still had the same issue. I called ebay and they said it was a Garage Sale issue. Garagesale said it was probably the database however it wasnt as I deleted the data base and started from scratch and did a fresh install as well. I tried everything and still have the issue. Garagesale did work on this but pretty much gave up on it after they couldnt fix the issue. Hopefully you have better luck but I think its just a bigger issue that they cant resolve

It would be super helpful if you could recording a screen video of what you are doing within GarageSale when the wrong item is listed. You can do so by opening the “QuickTime Player” application and choosing “New Screen Recording” from the “File” menu.

Hi Kind Regards,
JeanetteBuckley65 Heath Road, Upton, Chester. CH2 1HtT 07971086977e info@jeanettebuckley.comPro Plan Design Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 05118467.

I am having the same problem- but only after it relists on ebay. Then the title says one thing, but old pictures and the description for something elsel. It started happening about a month ago and is random. I wondered if anyone else was having this issue. I called ebay but they dont know anything.

Seems to be happening to alot of people as of late. Ive also called ebay and they pinned it on Garage Sale. They attempted to help me but after wasting days and hours they pretty much said there was nothing they can do