Launch control window (revisited)

I understand you guys are busy and it is not a priority but did this item get on your to do list?

David

The “Display listings with/without issues” feature doesn’t work for you?:

https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Listings_Section-Starting_Listings.html#dealing-with-errors-and-warnings
(scroll down there to the last paragraph/screenshot)

Regards, Kristian

Does not work for me, no. If I deselect either choice, everything disappears from the window’s list view.

To be honest, I had forgotten that the display options were there - or are they new?

Anyway, as with @Vaguery, they do not work.

When working they would be ideal.

David

Do these 26 listings failed with warnings (yellow icon) or with errors (red icon)?

Regards, Kristian

Here are a couple of examples:

One other thing. The Seller profiles message often appears and it is in fact a furphy and has nothing to do with the reason the item did not list.

David

Hi David,

I think, if I remember correctly, you can right-click on THAT warning, and select “ignore all future warnings like this one”…

Neal

Thanks @Neal I know that is a useful function but I want to know the items which failed to list so I can list them again. Usually it is just a comms issue between Ebay and GS that causes the listing failure.
David

1 Like

Yes, though it is also sometimes a change in the terms and/or Attributes fields. For instance, some time back I had a lot of Lego listings which all suddenly demanded a “Character” field be set, and I had to manually discover the failures and warnings and set that field to “None” (for a bag of plain white blocks, for example).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.