Launch control windows

Is there some way to make the “stop listing” window appear in the same place on the screen? I move it to a convenient spot on the screen and then the next time I hit the “stop listing” window it is back to the inconvenient spot.

Hhhmmm… Mine always opens at the same location. It also saves and uses the window size.

But, if I open a second or third window then those windows open in a default location.

Neal

Yeah, It opens back in the default spot and not where I want to move it to which is in a spot where I have to minimize my window so that I don’t have as much usable window to work with. I would like to move it to the edge or very top of my screen.

Let me clarify…

Mine SAVES THE WINDOW LOCATION AND always opens at the same location THAT IT WAS AT WHEN IT LAST CLOSED. It also saves and uses the LAST window size.

But, if I open a second or third window AT THE SAME TIME then those windows open in a default location.

Neal

@Neal You are correct with the launch control window. I edited my original question that I asked wrong. When I click “stop listings”, the window opens over in the center of my screen. If I move it anywhere, the next time I click it, it goes back to the original spot in the center of the screen. I would like a way to get the “stop listings” to be able to be moved to a new spot like the launch control widow.

@Neal “But, if I open a second or third window AT THE SAME TIME then those windows open in a default location.”

I also just came across this behavior. If it just opened the 2nd or 3rd slightly off set it would be nice.

yeah, i second that. also please fix undocked windows (like best offer etc.) appearing multiple times after restart.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.