Linking listings to auctions in GS7

how i can link new listing with existing ebay auction in GS7 ?
in GS6 it was easy drag-n-drop from listings to auctions panel. can’t find auctions panel in GS7 at all :frowning:

You need to use the “Import from My eBay” command. This will create a listing to is linked with the listing on eBay.

already done but got a problem.
my ebay listing that i’m training with was created with GS6 and some design template. so when i’m importing it to GS7 i’m receiving “design-in-design”: GS7 applying it’s design to ebay listing design (which is the same). so finally i got a horrible mess and do not know how to manage it.

I see. That problem should go away once we worked out our GS6 -> GS7 import problems.

In the meantime, it might help a little bit to turn off design for that listing in GS 7 completely. Open the design settings from the toolbar and check the ‘Use no design’ checkbox in the bottom left corner.

already tried this. but this is bad solution. i can’t manage listing options this way.

one small but important thing - when importing listings from my ebay you need to make “select all” button. i had to click several minutes to select them all.

You can hold down the option key when clicking the import check box to check all boxes in that panel.

that’s great but not very obvious :slight_smile: one small check button will serve this better.