Listing does not comply with https ebay

Hi everyone,
I need some help. I am using the Blazing Orange theme. I have tried repairing the images and it says that no listings were updated. I have run a scan on http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/ActiveContentSandbox.htm and they say there is no active content but ebay says i have to repair the HTTP to HTTPS. What can I do? I am using the trial version of Garagesale at the moment.

Hi tamz,

don’t worry, if you’re already using GarageSale 7.0.9 you probably just have to use the “Revise Listings” command once to update your active listing(s):
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Listings_Section-Revising_Listings.html

We already updated GarageSale 7 so it’s compliant to all new eBay policies including their policies regarding HTTPS content.
The default footer, the design templates and image links in GarageSale 7.0.9 and higher are updated and compliant to all eBay policies.

We created an overview page where you find all info regarding the changes and provide you with instructions what might be needed to do to make your active listings compliant to eBay policies.
Please visit the “How to make your listings ready for eBay’s new policies” page here:

If not done already, please also see our latest blog post :

Regards, Kristian

Thank you. I will have a read of everything soon. I already revised many times. My listing is one I imported from eBay it’s not a new listing

Step #3 is very important then!

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, still didnt work. Is it important that I fix the listing or can it be kept as is?
GarageSale is now crashing everytime I try to revise the listing :frowning: i have tried restaring the computer didnt work.

Can you describe this more specific?

If eBay marks your listing as “unsecure” or against their policies you should fix it, yes.
Feel free to export one your listings in question and send it to the GarageSale support so we can have a closer look at it.

I am sorry to hear :frowning: Are you using GarageSale 7.0.9 and does it work to update the eBay category data manually?
Also, please send the crash report, if prompted.

Regards, Kristian

yes i am using 7.0.9
when you say manually, do you mean when i go to revise and choose the category? if so then no it crashes. i have sent a couple of crash reports

Have you tried using this version, I contains a few crash fixes and might solve the bugs your are running into:

Just downloaded it and tried it. still crashes with the revise option :frowning:

do i have to be running the latest ios? i havent updated and i wasnt intending to

Are you using your own WebDAV server for image hosting? It seems GarageSale crashes when trying to process your server settings. Can you send a screenshot of your server configuration?

No problem I just fixed it. I thought it must be from my Mac. It used to work fine before and it then it started crashing. I cleared the system files, or alternatively uninstall the program using cleanmymac or similar to remove system files. It then acted as a fresh copy and I set it up again

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.