Listing items again ( not re-list) that failed to sell

These are my colour settings

The following 5 items failed to sell.

These are my start listing settings
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.11.18 pm

When I prepare to sell (Start listings drop down menu) duplicates are created

After listing has been completed there is no change to this group

And the listed items have been moved to the “deleted listings”

I lost all my setting when the DB crashed, Am I doing something wrong?

David

Hello GS Team.

Any thoughts on this?

David

After hitting the “Start” button you should have get this message:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-04 um 09.59.35

You probably selected the “Don’t ask me again” checkbox in the past, right?

I’ll try to reproduce the steps you described…

No, Kristian. I get the image shown (3rd) above. Remember I have completely rebuilt so all my preferences were lost.

David

I right mouse click on my selection and select the appropriate Ebay user-id. This is the way I have always done it.

If I select the start BUTTON, I do not see that dialogue box at all.

I was able to reproduce the issue. It turns out that it has nothing to do with that “Some of the selected listings have already been started” message I mentioned earlier.

I added the issue to our to do list.

→ If you want you can make it re-appear (and all other warnings/messages you’ve ever set to “Don’t show again”) by hitting “Show all warnings” in the GarageSale preferences > General.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian
I checked the preferences and it is set to show all warnings

but when I select start auction from the icon, I go straight to the Garage Launch Control window.

David

Did you click the button to reset and show all warnings? My preferences show exactly like your picture shows but I have most undesirable warnings suppressed. Clicking the button “Show All Warnings” resets all suppressed warnings.

Thanks. This is a strange button. When I select it GS says it will restore all blocked warnings but there is no indication anywhere if the warnings were blocked in the first place, so I cannot even tell if it worked. I suspect, in my case, there weren’t any blocked warnings because this is a brand new GS instance started from scratch.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.