Listings show incorrect status

I have noticed this issue last month and I have an example below.

This image shows my attempt to list the item Rare… Wolfhound because it cooers as “prepared” in GS./ In fact, as the error message shows, it has already been listed but not marked as such.

Is there anyway I can correct this? It could be quite a problem as it is possible that I could list it as another Ebay-user which means I have two auctions running on the same item.

David

You already listed that item using your “wa.cards” account:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324120742806?ViewItem=&item=324120742806

You might want to check the following:

1. If you use the search field in GarageSale’s toolbar do you maybe fine another instance of that “Wolfhound” listing in GarageSale?

2. Does it help to select “Update All Listings” from the “Listing” menu?

3. There’s a way to “link” a listing in GarageSale with an active listing from eBay.
    To do this invoke the “Import from eBay” command. Don’t import any listing there, just drag the desired listing from the “Import from eBay” panel to the arrow icon next to the “Item Number” field in the Live inspector. This links the listing in GarageSale with the listing on eBay.
    This animation shows how to do it:
    https://help.iwascoding.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/697d7b705581219a73da7667aa930a756ef9ca82.gif

Regards, Kristian

Thank you Kristian. I will try first thing in the morning.

Regards David

1. If you use the search field in GarageSale’s toolbar do you maybe fine another instance of that “Wolfhound” listing in GarageSale?

No
2. Does it help to select “Update All Listings” from the “Listing” menu?

No.

1. There’s a way to “link” a listing in GarageSale with an active listing from eBay.
    To do this invoke the “Import from eBay” command.

Had a quick look at this/ It seems as soon as I open the window the process starts. Is this going to show me all 20,000+ items?

If so it might be easier just to cancel the item and then re-list it.

I guess my main issue is finding the listings with an incorrect status.

David

If you’re already using the beta version of the upcoming GarageSale 8.1 there’s an “Advanced” button in the “Import from My eBay” panel.
There, you can narrow down what listings to import by specifying filters for data, category, and SKU, thus reducing the wait time significantly:

GarageSale 8.1b8 is available here:

(Once you upgraded to 8.1 please don’t downgrade to 8.0.x)

Regards, Kristian

works well just a matter of narrowing down the time interval.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.