Lots of issues - cant find weight or dimensions

Hello,

When i click on the problems found screen theres a little icon that lets you show/hide the items it finds. when i hid them now they are gone totally lol.

Also, i for the life of me cannot figure out shipping in this version. for a sanity check i listed one item on the web with ebay… listed just fine.

I have shipping, return and payment templates set. Pretty standard stuff. It keeps complaining that package weight is missing. i cant find where to put in the package dimensions or weight.

When i click on it in the template, it just pops open the shipping template screen but… alas its not there either. What am i doing wrong??

Thanks

In the shipping options just click on the plus icon next to “Package”:

package details

This option is only available if you have selected a shipping profile OR use calculated shipping.

Regards, Kristian

Well that worked but ive got to say thats hidden very well. a much better way would be to have a link to it in the error message that you could click on to take you to that spot. Now its like a secret handshake you need to know where it is and the code to get in. lol

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.