Make GS save window positions

Dragging out the windows like Best offer, shipping settings, attributes etc. is very nice but i’m using a big screen and don’t want to arrange the windows to my chosen layout everytime i start GS. Can you make those windows remember their last location?

Those popovers are supposed to remember their position. What version of MacOS are you using?

I’m using the latest Catalina, 10.15.5

There are two more bugs: Sometimes, after starting up GS, the “Best offer” popover window is open multiple times and in a different position.

Also, the payment options popover displays options for sites other than DE when it should actually show DE options

Any news, Ilja? I’m really not sure if it has anything to do with the OS version. It used to be like this in every version of GS so far.

I need some more information, so I can get this bug to appear on my mac?

Do you open the BestOffer popover sometimes? If so, do you “tear it off”, or do you leave attached to its original anchor point?

Hello Ilja, i only open each Popover once, arrange it like in the picture (in a column with the other popovers to the right of the main window) and leave them open. When i quit and restart GS, all the popovers appear in different positions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.