For the past few days, I have been receiving a message stating “An error occurred while trying to download data from the synchronization server.” Is anyone having the same issues? Only some of the data are synching to my other computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry, but one of your Macs got “out of sync” with the other and is constantly locking your account on the sync server while trying to send its outdated data set. Our support should have sent you details on how to fix that issue by now.

Hi, Ilja. I just received the email and will follow the instructions. Thank you.

Can you please send me instructions as well? I am not having success after the initial couple syncs, then I get the error above as well ever time it attempts to sync. Sometimes I get it from my primary Mac but when trying to upload.

There’re no general instructions but if you contact our support directly so we can have a look at some logs, we might be able to help you.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.