Most of the colored highlighting is gone!

This may well be something I did…but I need help! I am using GS 6.9 (603) with OS X El Capitan 10.11.2.

More than 3/4 of my listings no longer show highlighted colors.

I have 82 active listings, but as of about 20 minutes ago, only one of the titles in GS is highlighted yellow.

Only 11 of my unsold items are highlighted red, and those are only the ones which I ended early about 30 minutes ago.

Only 1 of my 4 “Will Be Sold” are highlighted green.

The rest – about 250-300 – are not highlighted at all.

This is a big problem because I have several dozen listings which I have not yet uploaded, and I can’t tell them from those which are uploaded or not sold at this point.

Is there a way to tell from anything within GS aside from highlighting?

Hi Michelle,

at first, please update to GarageSale 6.9.7. If the update function doesn’t work, download it from the GarageSale website:
http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/

Next, refresh your eBay token(s). To refresh your token, select your account in the GarageSale preferences>Accounts and click on “refresh token”.

If done, please try to force-update the auction states. To do so hold down the alt key (option key), then click on the Auction menu and select “Redownload auction states…”.

You might also want to check if “mark last auction state” is still activated in the GarageSale preferences>General. “Tracking” in the GarageSale preferences>Tracking needs to be selected as well.

Regards, Kristian

Hi, Kristian,

I did all of those steps. I did have to download the newest version.

However, after all was done, the status is still the same. :frowning:

Do we have any more options? Or do I need to figure out which are
ongoing, which are sold, which are unsold, and which are waiting for
upload? If that is what I need to do, is there any way I can tell from
inside GS which are which, or do I have to go through each one, one at
a time?

Thanks.

Michelle Anderson

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 2:31 AM, kristian discourse@iwascoding.com wrote:

Hi Michelle,

could it be that the auction templates in question aren’t “linked” with uploaded auctions? You can check this by selecting one of the auction templates in question and open the Inspector > Auctions.

Also, could it be that you didn’t start (or relist) the auctions in question using GarageSale but the eBay web form?

Regards, Kristian