Mouse scroll wheel does not scroll when dragging in listing overview pane

Using GarageSale Version 10.1b2 (1831), macOS Version 27.0.1 (26A434)

The mouse scroll wheel DOES NOT scroll the list when the mouse button is held down and dragging a listing in the listing overview pane on the left side.

This has worked correctly for years. It DID work in GS 10.0 with macOS 26.7.

I just upgraded to macOS 27.0.1 yesterday, so I think that is when it stopped working. I also upgraded to GS 10.1b1 yesterday morning.

The mouse scroll wheel DOES still work when the mouse button is held down and dragging a photo in the image pane of the Editor mode.

Neal

I have also noticed that when I click on a listing in the listing overview pane there is a noticeable (1 second) delay before the click is registered and the listing is actually selected/hilighted.

Using GarageSale Version 10.1b2 (1831), macOS Version 27.0.1 (26A434)

Neal