New error message

31%20PM

Getting this message when relisting items. Havent changed any paypal info, don’t know why its popping up now. Was able to relist them ok tho…

Hi miamiwax,

do you still get that error message?

If so and if not done already, the first thing you should try is to restart your Mac. Sometimes this already works wonders.

If this won’t help, try to refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Restart your Mac afterwards.

Does this work for you?

Regards, Kristian

Hi, I am getting the same message and unable to list items due to the PayPal error. I have entered the PayPal API Signature Credentials 3 times and each time I was told it was successful. But the error is still there and does not allow me to list. Did you find a way to fix this PayPal error?

Hi ritadj,

that “Missing Paypal Address” error has nothing to do with the (optional) PayPal API Signature Credentials, I would say.
I think, it’s more an issue with the eBay access token stored in the system’s Keychain.

Did you already try this?:

Refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Restart your Mac afterwards.

If this doesn’t change anything, please let me know.
Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.