New to ver. 9+ of GarageSale

I just purchased an update to ver. 9+ from my original ver. 7 license == all the or most of the info transferred over just fine and I’ve listed a few things = but I seem to remember an ability to memorize design and details etc = for instance my location [which by zip code should be easy enough for the system to input] is always empty = but I’d like it to be automatically correct when I create a listing = same thing with design = keeps booting back to a dark one and I have another I have used and liked before == so need some help in figuring out how to set up my preferences, since the concept of preferences apparently doesn’t recognize that.

Drag a copy of the listing you like here:

Or just duplicate the listing you like and the design copies over every time

OK I can do that but just did and rather than the basic info coming over [ie my location, shipping etc] it brought the images and everything over== should I just create a Master Listing format and leave it there in the list but copy that?

Yes, I missed telling you that. I have a blank listing, no photos, with some basic text to set fonts, colors, and my own product code.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.