New user, using demo, when will it make me buy

Hi, I have just started using the 'Demo trial". I thought it would only let me do a few listings (all have been buy it now). Works great. It hasn’t made me buy yet but am worried if I don’t soon I will loose my work so far. Would love some advise. Can’t seem to find the help I need.

I think you can list 3 listings with the trial. It should save your work beside the three, you probably just won’t be able to list without purchasing one of the 2 types of licenses.

Pete

Thanks Pete, I have listed 7 so far. Everything is showing in listings still. Each time I list it says I am in demo and can list up to 3 auctions. Not sure why auctions and buy it now would be different to the trial but seems to be working like I imagine it should be.

In the free demo mode GarageSale is limited to 3 listing uploads and 30 days of usage. You can setup as many listings as you want. None of your listings will be deleted.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.