No upload to ebay possible - because Paypal address is missing?

Hello,

I can no longer upload ebay items because I get a strange error message: “Bitte eine Paypal-Adresse für das ausgewählte Konto in den Garagesale-Einstellungen auswählen.” Well, I do have a Paypal-address in my garagesale,it is definitely not missing. Also, I did not change anything and it worked perfectly fine yesterday. But… now I permanently get this strange message. No matter what I try to list, always the same red warning. Any hint would be great, many thanks!

Best regards,

Sabine.

Hi Sabine,

did you make any updates to your system or GarageSale since yesterday?

The first thing you should try is:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. Restart your Mac.

If this won’t help, please let me know.
Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

Many thanks for your reply!

No, I did not change anything. I deleted the Paypal-address and re-entered it, refreshed the token and restarted the computer - now it works! I should have tried it before posting in the forum.

Best regards,

Sabine.

Hi Sabine,

This might be an issue with your eBay access token.Can you please give this another try?:

1. Open GarageSale 7.
  2. Remove your eBay account in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on the minus button under the accounts list to do this.
  3. Quit GarageSale 7.
  4. Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application (German: “Schlüsselbundverwaltung”) and delete all entries of type “eBay Token”. Restart your Mac afterwards once again.
  5. Open GarageSale 7.
  6. Re-add your eBay account(s) in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts and also enter your PayPal email address.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Having the same problem, started on the 29th…Will try your suggestions, I think it’s something with ebay.

Sometimes it already helps to simply refresh your eBay access token and restart your Mac afterwards.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks, exactly what I did, fixed the problem,…thanks for the response, Joyce