Now I have to pay to list over 50 items? WTF?

Seriously, I have been using the program for years and years. I JUST paid to upgrade and now it tells me that I have to pay $15/month to list more than 50 items? What is the greedy bullshit?

This is completely unacceptable. I will be looking for a new solution immediately. Outrageous

Sorry, but we had to increase the price or go out of business. It’s super hard to sustain development with a Mac niche application with a few hundred users. Here is the blog post explaining the details from last year:

3 Likes

will not be using your product anymore after 10 years. you will go out of biz that way too. your product does not warrant monthly fees. it is a joke

Disagree. I think a lot of us here using it find it very worthwhile.

2 Likes

your opinion means less than nothing

And banned from posting. Why do some people feel the need to insult people, just because they have a differing view? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I find GS a wonderful programme with excellent support - I’m happy to pay for a quality product. I couldn’t run my business without it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.