Numerous notification windows covering desktop

On my laptop, little notification windows pop up telling me an auction ended, started or someone paid. One little window in the corner of the desktop on the computer is not a problem. When I get dozens from bulk relisting, they completely cover the desktop of the computer and I cannot do anything until all the notifications are done. I think it was 45 minutes waiting for these windows to disappear when I relisted 500 baseball cards.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how this got turned on or how to turn it off. Help!!

You can turn these notifications off in System Preferences > Notifications > GarageSale.

Thanks much. Was only looking inside GS.

Nope, different notifications. The computer preference notifications are a grey window. The ones that keep clogging the desktop are black windows with white writing. Might these be connected with the widget? I had the widget for a while but deleted it.

Hi,

it shouldn’t have anything to do with the widget.
Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you see?

Do you have some other third party system extensions or notoification tools (like “Growl”) installed?

Regards, Kristian

Yes, I have Growl but I haven’t used it for so long I don’t remember what it does.

Hi,

it’s worth a try to disbable it if not done already.

Growl is a notification system.

Regards, Kristian

That was it! Thanks so much, that was aggravating…

Noreen Feeney

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: [iwascoding Help] [GarageSale] Numerous notification windows

covering desktop

Date: Fri, February 06, 2015 2:57 am

To: febo@anicemess.com

kristian

February 6Hi,it’s worth a try to disbable it if not done already.Growl is a notification system.Regards, KristianTo respond, reply to this email or visit https://help.iwascoding.com/t/numerous-notification-windows-covering-desktop/222/7 in your browser.

Previous Replies

anicemess

February 6Yes, I have Growl but I haven’t used it for so long I don’t remember what it does.

To respond, reply to this email or visit https://help.iwascoding.com/t/numerous-notification-windows-covering-desktop/222/7 in your browser.To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.

Thank you very much for your help. I don’t think I would have figured that out myself. Noreen Feeney