Order image is empty if the listing is not in GS database

Hi,
if I am not wrong, GS downloads orders information from eBay taking images directly from the listings into GS database, but… if the listing is not there?? In this situation, the order shows an empty box instead of the photo and this is quite frustrating, since I don’t know if I am shipping the correct item. Is there the possibility to add this “little” (I hope so…) feature in the order section? This would save me from many many troubles…

Thanks for your work
Federico

I don’t know if technically it’s feasible to fetch the listing image of a listing that does no longer exist in GarageSale but I’ll forward this to Ilja when he’s back from vacation.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,
thanks for your help. Since GS downloads all order information from eBay, I expected also the sold item’s image was downloaded, however it is not. I suppose it’s not feasible to fetch the listing image of a listing that does no longer exist in GarageSale, but I think it is to download from eBay. Isn’t it?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.