Paypal account missing GS 8.1

Yesterday I downloaded GS trial version and the first listening to submit to ebay. I have added the paypal account as well. but its saying paypal account is missing. please check these screenshot.

I read this forum and saw many years people had same issues so I tried all the solutions provided removing and re adding paypal, ebay account refreshing token but no luck.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 3.41.59 PM Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 3.41.41 PM !

Instead of just refreshing the existing eBay token, it might be required to renew the eBay token completely:
Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account and PayPal email afterwards.

If this won’t help, it’s probably an issue with your eBay token saved in the system Keychain. Please give this a try to fix it:

1. Quit GarageSale if running.
  2. Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application and enter “GarageSale eBay Account” in the search field. (If you don’t find anything try it with “ebay token”.)
  3. Right-click on the eBay account token in the Keychain and select “Delete”.
  4. If done, restart your Mac, start GarageSale and add/refresh your eBay access tokens in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.