Photo disappeared for completed auction templates after upgrading to 6.9.1?

After upgrading and recent auctions ended, I wanted to re-list and noticed the photos are gone for the auctions that sold. Any ideas?

Paul
collectors.choice

I may be having the same problem, or at least a similar problem. I, too, find that when I relist an auction, the gallery photo is not showing up on eBay. The images in the body of the auction description are there just fine, but not the gallery image. I am hosting the images on a commercial host.

I have found that while working in GarageSale, if I delete the image chosen for the gallery photo and then add it back in, the gallery photo appears in eBay.

It is inconvenient to have to do this, but at least this workaround avoids the issue.

Brian.

1 Like

Hi Paul and Brian,

the next time it happens again, could you post a link to the relisted auction, please?
Also, do you relist from within GarageSale or through the eBay web interface?

Regards, Kristian

Kristian,

This time the photos were still there after a “sold” realist.
The photo disappeared in the GS template not ebay.
I always realist using GS but when I went to realist, the photo was missing from the template.
Never happened before and seems to have fixed itself this time around.
Very odd.

Paul

Hi!

I could not get the problem to reoccur today. So that is good news. Hopefully, it will not reappear later.

Brian.

Hi,

I’ve just tried relisting an auction - and I get an error - 21919137 “Buyers love large pictures that clearly show the item, so please upload high-resolution pictures that are at least 500 pixels on the longest side.”

The pictures were all fine. I can’t realist, either from within garagesale, or from ebay without gutting the same message. I’ve tried replacing the gallery image, and I still get the same error. Ive just replaced all the images and get the same error. All the images are hosted on my webspace.

I’m using the latest garagesale. The auction id is 181655991414

1 Like

I have the same problem on my very first Auction! The photos appear in the body but not on eBay. I do have use the GS server checked! Then I tried to edit but EB will not let me because there is a bid on the item. I hope you fix this Kristian! Auction number 201336035346.

I’ve just had to re-list a whole load of auctions via eBay, as Garagesale (6.7.5) keeps telling me that my images need to be at least 500 pixels on the longest side. They all are.

Is there a fix for this?

Many thanks!

Hi,

You should double-check all your images in the GarageSale Editor mode.

It might also help to check the “enable picture pack if free” checkbox in the GarageSale preferences>Advanced.

Also, it’s a good idea to update to the latest version of GarageSale (6.9.6).

Regards, Kristian