Photos missing from preview mode

Hi, I am still using an older version of GarageSale (7.0.18) and on some of my listings the photos are not showing on preview mode but are showing on editor mode. Is there an easy fix for this.
Thanks, Sondra

That’s really odd. Is this a listing that you imported from eBay?

Also, you should download the latest version of GarageSale 7 from here:
https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_7.0.21.dmg
GarageSale 7.0.18 is way too old.

GarageSale 8.3.6 is the most recent version.

Is there any chance you can export that particular listing, zip it and then post it here so we can have a closer look at it? Or send it directly to GarageSale support?

Regards, Kristian

Hi, no this was not imported from eBay. I had to close shop for 6 mths and now while trying to upload my listings again I noticed quite a few like this. I will upload the 7.0.21 version and see what happens. I was considering the latest version but wanted to see how sales go again before committing. I have attached the file.
Thanks
Vintage Australian Pottery Log Trough Vase, Pates? Yellow & Blue Drip Glaze.gslisting.zip (13.5 KB)

Thank you for sending the listing. I imported it here in GarageSale 7.

I am pretty sure this listing is imported from eBay. You can clearly see it when switching to Editor mode. You’ll see the whole item description code including the code for the listing design - typically for an imported listing. Also the images are “Image URLs” that direct to the eBay server. You can check this by right-clicking on an image in Editor mode and selecting “Edit Image URL”.

These image simply do no longer exist on the eBay server. If you no longer have the original image files I am afraid these image are lost!

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, thanks for taking the time to look at this for me. It is strange as all my listings are always created in Garagesale and I don’t remember ever importing them from ebay. But thats OK, I will just have to take the photos again and make a new listing :slight_smile:
thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.