Pictures duplicate when dragging to reorder

I am not sure if this is a desired outcome or an issue. It is not a new behavior with this version but I have noticed it over time. Pictures duplicate when dragging to reorder within a listing. When dragging a picture to a different drop zone box within the same listing the picture will often duplicate and end up with the same picture in the old and the new location.
Note: in my screen shot I dragged the top photo to the bottom and now I have 2 of the same photo

If you drop an image that already exist in your listing onto the Drop Zone you kind of add it another time to your listing. I might be wrong but I think that’s how it is supposed to work.

If you just want move the very top image to the bottom you have to do this in Editor mode. If you instead do this in Preview mode (drop the very top image on the bottom image) you swap these images.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks for clearing this up.
The sidebar is a beautiful and simple way to reorder photos. I wonder if the sidebar could be added to the preview mode (or a preference to add it to preview) since I never use the editor mode and I don’t understand code writing and I suspect many/most people don’t?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.