Please make "Revise listings" button in Launch Control already selected by default so it can be activated by pressing enter

Please make “Revise listings” button in Launch Control already selected by default so it can be activated by pressing enter instead of having to click it.

Also, can you bind the Escape key to the “Cancel” button there?

Selecting “Run only local verification” in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > Advanced > Miscellaneous
might do the trick.
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/GarageSale_Preferences-eBay.html#advanced

Regards, Kristian

Hi, i had that already activated and i am not sure how that would be relevant?

I mean the button should be coded to be highlighted so it has the blue colour (activated by pressing enter when the window pops up), just like it works for the OK button when the “Paste listing components” window pops up.

Sorry, I got that wrong.

No prob, i think it’s only a 5 second edit in the source code anyways.

I cannot recall why we didn’t to this by now, probably as a protection against listing accidentally. Anyway, next beta version should change that.

As far as I can see, that’s already the case.

For me… The Cancel button always seems to be dimmed/deactivated… :man_shrugging:

Neal

That’s good reasoning, i’ll give you that. Especially for new users.

Same for me. ESC does nothing.

The Cancel button only gets enabled once the List/Relist operation is executed. It’s meant for canceling the running operations, not for closing the window.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.