PreFlight Red Error: "Problems found: All locations are dropped"

I cannot start a listing. I get the subject error with a description under it of:

“All locations provided for shipping service “50023” are not allowable for this site.”

I am on versions 7.0.18

This is the first time that I have seen it and I have not been able to get around it.

What shipping service and what eBay site do you have selected in that specific listing?

Regards, Kristian

I am listing on eBay USA and I have tried Parcel Select, Priority Mail and FedEx Ground and Home. Still no luck. I tried duplicating the listing, but that did not help.

Did you select these in the Domestic shipping options?

Do you maybe have defined shipping destinations in the “International” tab in the shipping options without adding an international shipping service?

Regards, Kristian

OK. I checked the international shipping and it is missing the section where I pick the locations that I will ship to. I chose worldwide on the lines for the two shipping services and that fixed the error. However the panel still looks incorrect. I had a bunch of other listings with the same missing field a while back, but they did not give that error.

Thank you for posting the photo.
My guess is that there’s something wrong with your listing or at least with the shipping options.
It might be better to create a new listing from scratch.

However, could you export one of the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings) and send it to us so we can have a closer look at it? Before sending it to us, please compress (zip) it.

Regards, Kristian

OK. Thank you for your assistance. Here is an old listing that has that problem.

Real Serrated Shark Teeth 24K Gold Dipped Dangle Earrings w French Hooks. Vntg.gslisting.zip (4.18 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.