Pro Design Classic HTTP link wont update

I am stuck trying to create new listings with garagesale as every listing comes up HTTP error due to our paid design using HTTP link and not HTTPS.

I have gone through all the posts to try to resolve including bulk editing through ebay for already active listings, updating our garagesale to latest version and going through the repair image links option but still have an error can anyone shed any light on how I can resolve this?

Hi,

did you actually revise the listings in question using GarageSale’s Revise function?
Also, are you using GarageSale 7.0.9?

If you select “Show Design Templates” (Window menu) and scroll down to the “Pro: Classic” entry what version number is shown there?
It should be “2.6”. If it’s an earlier version clicking on the Download button should update it.

Did you purchase this design in GarageSale 6 or in GarageSale 7?

Regards, Kristian

Hi thanks for the help it was the show design templates i had not done as I was trying to update through the design store!!

should be fine now after two days of trying all other options!

I’m having the same issues with my ProAir template on all of my new listings. I re-downloaded the template and I’m on version 2.6 of the template. I’m running the latest version of GarageSale. Any help is appreciated.

Did you actually revise the listings in question using GarageSale’s Revise function?
Did you purchase this design in GarageSale 6 or in GarageSale 7?
Also, are you using GarageSale 7.0.9?

Do you already know this help page?:

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, as I mentioned I’m running the latest version of GarageSale. I purchased the design quite some time ago so it might have been GarageSale 6, is there a way I can tell? I’m confused as to why I need to “revise the listing” as I’m referring to brand new listings that I’ve just created within the updated GarageSale using the updated template.

You’re using older image URLs in your listing. URLs that do not belong to the Pro:Air design v2.6.

Is that a listing that you “imported from My eBay”?

No, this is a brand new listing that I just created this morning in GarageSale using ProAir

Please provide me with a link to the listing.
Could you export the listings in question using GarageSale’s export function (File menu > Export Listings) so I can have a closer look at it?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian, thanks for your continued response. I reset all of the parameters of the template and I’m still getting the https warning. I played around with other templates and they seem to be fine so at this point I am not going to waste any more time with ProAir and I’m just going to use another template. Perhaps when I get home from work tonight I will play with it further and send you the listing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.