Pro Template: No Store Name or Categories Sidebar

Tried out one of the new Pro templates in GS7, but the store name and store categories sidebar are both missing. I’ve refreshed the store info in the GS Preferences pane. And all the appropriate boxes are checked on the Properties sidebar for the listing. Yes, I migrated from GS6, but this template and listing were made from scratch. What have I done wrong? Thanks.

Also, it would be nicer if the Made on Mac footer was actually at the bottom of the listing not in the middle of it.

Hi TNS,

you need to select one of your store categories in the “Options” Inspector first.
Otherwise GarageSale doesn’t know what account/store your’re actually using to start the listing.[quote=“TNS, post:1, topic:3499”]
Also, it would be nicer if the Made on Mac footer was actually at the bottom of the listing not in the middle of it.
[/quote]

That’s a good point. So far GarageSale inserts the footer right below the item description text. That makes sense because you can enter your own content there, too!

Regards, Kristian

DOH! Yep, that was all it needed. Still adapting to all the changes on v7 and missed that before.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.