Quantity issue reset

Item #2

GS seems to keep randomly re-setting my quantity to zero. Large sections suddenly lose that setting, then when re-listing or revising, it won’t do it because of no quantity (thank you for putting that quantity-blocking feature though. Very useful but only if it is actually out of stock.)

Anyone?

Which version are you using? I already pointed out this problems months ago… exactly the same as you, look…

Fortunately I have just a few multiple items listings, but every time they expired, the relisting sets quantity to zero and so they don’t relist at all. It’s months I don’t list multiple listings so I don’t know if this problem is only related to those listings you created with a beta (or very old) version of if it still exists also for newly created ones… anyway, I have those 5-6 listings that every time they expire I have to manually change the quantity… I told about this months ago, I don’t know where that listings went…

found Some new bugs and problems - #3 by fedege96 look, since January I still have troubles with the same listing!!

My version can’t be more than 4 months old as I had to re-start from scratch

Hi,

can you reproduce this issue somehow? Here are some question that should help us to track this issue down:

• Does it appear only in listings that has linked an inventory item or not?
  • To which amount does the quantity “reset”? To the amount the quantity has before or to a random value?
  • Is this listing running or just prepared? Maybe the value is updated from eBay?

Thanks,
Paul

Does it appear only in listings that has linked an inventory item or not?

No, none of mine are linked to inventory items

To which amount does the quantity “reset”? To the amount the quantity has before or to a random value?

All of mine are unique so the number is “1”. It resets to “0” so it does not re-list

Is this listing running or just prepared? Maybe the value is updated from eBay?

I have found that whole blocks of listings will change - active and not. There will be a block of hundreds that are re-set then the rest fine

GarageSale handles items with a quantity of 0 the same way as it would when it has a quantity of 1. But you use auto-relist, right? So the issue is that no relist will be triggered after the listing ends?

Yes, exactly. And when manually re-listing, I have to change the quantity or it won’t upload

I’m running GS 7.0.8b2

I am having a problem with variation listings resetting to zero quantities. Last week when my listings with variations tried to auto-restart it said they can’t be re-started because I don’t have enough inventory. I looked and for some reason the quantities had all reset to zero! I manually changed all of the quantities back to their correct quantities and restarted them. Today they were going to auto-restart again but the same thing happened: all of the quantities, only on listings that use variations, were reset to zero so they wouldn’t re-start!

This just started happening about a week ago. I think I had force quitted GarageSale a few times shortly before this problem started. Maybe the force quitting messed something up on my system or database?

This is from attempting to revise items so the quantity was reset while the listings were running. Therefore it isn’t an issue with the auto-relist.

Hopefully a clue…

I have over 1000 that failed to relist because of quantity reset to 0

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.