Re-arranging photos causing Buyers Love Large Photos Error

I am running Garage Sale 8.4.1 (1326).

I have been having issues tonight listing auctions. I’ve been getting the Buyers Love Large Photos error when trying to upload the listing.

I was driving myself crazy, checking the image file sizes. They were all within specification.

Then I realized, it was happening to the listings where I dragged photo’s around in Garage Sale to change the order they appeared in the listing. If I removed all the images from my listing, then renamed the images with filenames ending in 01, 02 , 03 (etc…) to get them in the right order before inserting them into Garage Sale, they upload with no issue. Same photos, same resolution, but pre-ordering them by filename before inserting into Garage Sale.

Is there a proper technique to re-arrange the photo’s display order in Garage Sale?

I noted when dragging them within Garage Sale, it makes a copy, and then I have to go back and delete the original. Perhaps this is the key to why I was getting the error?

I think I figured my issue out. I was dragging them in the main image box at the top, because it was easier to see all of the images without scrolling.

This window:

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 5.42.47 PM

Later tonight, when I dragged them within the listing body window, it worked properly moving instead of making a copy. I sure wished it worked that way on the upper window, as it is easier to move them around without scrolling down the window.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.