Reduction in picture size messing up interval seceduler

After much frustration with the interval scheduler not working properly, I decided to manually launch all my listings Sunday to see what happened. They al launched perfectly except two which said they needed to be at leasts 500 pixels. I know for sure that the pictures have enough pixels. As an experiment I put these two listings into an event and used the scheduler. The interval scheduler verified both these listings even though manually they would not launch. Therefore, I concluded that the incorrect information about the pixel size is messing up the interval scheduler. If these listings don’t launch, then all the ones after them get backed up and eventually result in a long space with nothing launching, then several at once. This problem really needs to be resolved.

Also, I did download the latest update and it still did not help.

The first thing you should check are your settings in the GarageSale preferences > eBay > eBay Images.
Next, check all your images in your listings. By right-clicking on it you can check the original image size.

If this won’t help, please export one of the listings in questions and send it to the GarageSale support.

Regards, Kristian

Ebay images says 800x600, it is in gray and there are no options available. How do I export to garagesale support? Under file - export listings it only gives options in my computer.

So you have eBay’s picture service selected there, I guess?
Did you also select the “Enable picture pack if free” checkbox?

From GarageSale’s FILE menu simply select “Export listing”. Send a mail to the GarageSale support and attach the exported listing.
GarageSale support: GarageSale - Make your business on eBay

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.