Revision problems

i found that many of my listings has no real revise when GS said that they were revised successfully :frowning:

i’m doing partial revise on 150 listings with option checked “quantity, variations”

Can you describe this issue more specific? What exactly are you doing and what exactly doesn’t work?

Please let also let know which version of GarageSale you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Regards, Kristian

hello Kristian.

my listings grouped by themes. about 150 listings total.
i’m selecting groups in listings menu. see all listings from this groups on the right panel.
select “…” menu and revise listings.
select “quantity”, “variations”
click revise.

sometimes i have errors like in this theme:

but !
sometimes i have no errors at all. and notice that not all listings gets revised quantity.
i checked twice before posting this report.

using GS for more than a year. such situation appeared for the first time about a month ago as i can remember.

Updating to GarageSale 7.0.11 (or better 7.0.12) should fix the eBay error.

Regards, Kristian

where to get 7.0.12 ?

You can always download GarageSale from the GarageSale website, if the update mechanism doesn’t work for you.

http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/

However, we’d like to find out why you don’t see the update message.
Please let us know which version of GarageSale you currently have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

What exactly happens if you check for updates?

just tells that i’m already using latest version.

Please let us know which version of GarageSale you currently have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

as i wrote in my first message it was 7.0.10.818
now i updated to 7.0.12 manually.
just revised listings without “image upload error”.

will report further activity later.

looks like problem is fixed. great.

unfortunately, i see that problem still exist :frowning:
GS reported that all listings were revised but buyer sent me a note that he can’t purchase product because it is out of stock. i checked and see that it is really out of stock.

checked twice on mass revision. no result
made revision of the same listing individually - it worked.

and can confirm that this problem is listing independent - occurs of different listings.

So basically you say with just one listing the revise works and with multiple selected listing not?

Are you sure you properly selected the listings? The menu item should change the title to something like

“Revise 14 listing…”

Do you have variation listings? Did you select to revise the variations (not just the quantity)?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.