Right hand side of Inventory screen Blank

Hi i am using Garage Sale Version 9.7 and have been using the inventory section to add new products. All was working well and I successfully created a number of new products and successfully added the inventory to an existing multi variation listing. When I tried to launch it One product was a couple of characters too large so it failed to launch. So I went back into inventory to amend it but the problem is that although the left hand side of the screen with my smart groups is there, and will happily let me search, the right hand side of the screen which shows the detail of the variations is completely blank for every inventory item I choose. I have just updated to 9.7.2 and this has made no difference; neither has quitting and restarting GS. Also If I try to search in inventory view GS crashes.

Thanks for letting us know. We could not immediately reproduce this issue. What version of macOS are you running?

Sonoma 14.2.1 on a 2021 MacBook pro with M1 Pro Chip.

I switched back to 9.4.1 and that works fine.

Any better with this version:

https://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_9.7.3b1.dmg

Seems fine at first launch - will try it out over the next few days and let you know if there are any further problems. Thanks. David

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.