Rotating photos drives me crazy, please help

When I upload photos to a template, they are rotated by 90 degrees to the left… not always but most of the times and not all of them but most… When I try to rotate them, “rotate clockwise” turns them by 180 degrees :frowning: , then I have to “rotate counterclockwise” to get them to turn back by 90 degrees to normal position. I’m used to it by now, but it’s annoying and I upload a lot of pics so I’d really appreciate saving some time. I spend more time rotating pictures than creating listings. I use a Macbook Pro… so Photos. Any suggestions? Thank you, thank you and thank you in advance!

Hi,

do you use GarageSale 6 or 7?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi, I’m using GS 6.9.7 (625)

Hi,

we improved the image handling quite a lot in GarageSale 7. Maybe you want to give it a try?

https://help.iwascoding.com/t/garagesale-7-beta-35-released/1330

Thanks,
Paul

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded gs 7, looks nice and imported all my listings and templates. Tried to create a listing but can’t add pictures…drag and drop doesn’t work and if i go through “import images” only some of my photos show, most are just question marks… am i doing something wrong?

Can you make a screencast what exactly does not work?

There is a known issue with dragging from the Photos App from Apple that we can not fix. So maybe you have to use the built-in media browser?

Thanks!

Hi the “media” way also doesn’t work… just a couple of pictures are shown the rest are just gray question marks showing instead of pictures… I tried to attach a screenshot to this reply but for some reason I can’t…:frowning:

also, is this a demo version that you sent me a link for? when I listed an item, there was a message “you can list 3 with the demo version”…