Same notification keeps popping up

Hello,
I have a problem that the same GarageSale notification keeps popping up every 5 minutes for last 7-9 days. I tried deactivating this eBay account and activate it again, but it still poping up. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue. Thank you
(I attached a screenshot)

Hi,

does the order appear in the order section (from buyer 6.16350)? Are you sure the buyer name is right?

Thanks,
Paul

Hello, and thank you for a quick reply.
Yes, the order appear in the order section. The order was shipped more than a week ago, and it marked as “money received” and “item shipped”. The “buyer 6.16350” it is actually buyer account id.
Thank you

Hi,

is there anything special with this transaction? Did you create It manually or did you combine some other transactions?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

by the way: is there anything written to the Console when or before the notification is posted?

Thanks,
Paul

Hello,
No, it was actually a regular transaction. It started to happening after my last GarageSale update. I attached a screenshot of that transaction.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.