Shipping Cost Not Populating

After reviewing some orders in the “Orders” section of GarageSale I noticed some orders are not populating, as there are some that are being populated. Is this due to an eBay update recently? It was working for months. We use your software for bookkeeping & send the data tour accountant. Please view photo below for reference.

I’m using GarageSale 7.0.21 (859) since this version works best for our business.

2021-04-17 05_41_14-OS X 10.11 El Capitan - VMware Workstation

Thank you.

Pretty sure that GS will tell you to update to the latest update of version 7.

As @rlmartin pointed out, downloading the free demo version of GarageSale 8, and invoking “Update all orders” command would be a great way to check if the problem also exists there.

Thank you for your replies.

Spent the weekend upgrading the ecosystem to Big Sur (OSX 11) and upgrading software & purchased family license to GarageSale 8.

As instructed, invoked “Order > Update all orders,” waited an hour, and the shipping cost is still not being populated on some orders from shipping labels were purchased with eBay managed payments. “Shipping Cost” remains blank.

What I also would try if you just upgraded to Big Sur is this:

1. Renew the eBay token completely:
    Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account.

2. Afterwards select “Update All Listings” in Listing mode and then “Update All Orders” in Order mode.

Regards, Kristian

Did everything as instructed. Same results, “Shipping Cost” field remains blank, unpopulated.

• Removed account. Restarted Mac. Re-added eBay account, signed in, agreed to third party terms, etc.
  • “Listing > Update All Listings” then “Order > Update All Orders”

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.