Shipping policy do not sync GarageSale 7

I read the “related” (old) articles but they apply to versions prior to GarageSale 7. I cannot get the shipping policies I define on eBay to sync with my GarageSale 7.
I have defined 3 shipping, policies on eBay:

1. US Media Mail calculated with domestic, International, and Global, with some countries excluded
  2. USPS Priority Mail calculated domestic, International, and Global, with some countries excluded
  3. USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box, domestic, International, and Global, with some countries excluded.
    For International, I specify the Global Shipping Program to countries that the program serves, and international priority mail otherwise.
    The “same” policies in my Garage Sale do not show the USPS International Priority mail, Global Shipping Service nor the excluded countries for International.
    I lost my GS 6. database after a backup drive failure, so can’t import my previous templates tp copy the policies/
    I would appreciate advice.

Are there any shipping policies shown in GarageSale’s shipping profile popup at all? Or is that popup empty, if not what do you there?

Got this sorted out. I have to carefully create specific shipping policies in “my eBay” first, then update GS7 by clicking on the Shipping policy pick list, scrolling to the bottom, and selecting “update policies”. Thanks to the iswascoding response team.