Shipping/Postage costs not visible any more.?

cant find where I enter my shipping costs… (Australia does not have a fraction of the postal options available in other countries… so I normaly just enter my postage costs in versions 6 shipping spot.

always wonder why people remove good features when they change (upgrade) a program. can you please put this back…

helpful, and I have many different size items, and a wrong price enterd here can be costly if I fail to edit it out before listing…
Sandy

You need to click on the “2 Domestic Services” label to get to the shipping settings in GS 7.

is there any way to keep that open… when you have hundres of listing it is nice to have the visual reminder of seen it, to see if it applies… all my listings are different…
Sandy

Unfortunately not. We thought about letting users tear of the sheets, so multiple could be onscreen, but dismissed this idea for now. Maybe in a future version…

well, I loved that feature… could you please bring it back… or atleast make it an option in the next upgrade…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.