Smart group not returning any results

I have 7,400 +/- listings and trying to set a new start group. Only 4 shows listings from 2016 when I search for return profile. I tried all options in the dropdown menu returns accepted, all 10 of them. 90% of my listings are set returns accepted seller 30 days and the rest are buyer 30 days. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I got them to show using “IS NOT” instead of “IS” but the results contain both buyer and seller.![Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 10.33.40 AM|1024x613, 50%]

The “Return Profile” smart group rule only matches the name of the selected eBay Return Profile, which you can specify in the bottom-most popup of the return settings window.

The “Return Profile” rule does not match any other setting in the return settings window.

Ok, I see that now. How is the return determined? Does GS generate that? There are 4 that are close and do I need to add that to every listing to get the smart group to work?
returns accepted, seller, 30 days, money back,#2,
returns accepted, seller, 30 days, money back,#3,
returns accepted, seller, 30 days, money back in,
returns accepted, seller, 30 days, money back,#0

Profiles are pre-defined rules which are mostly automatically created for each user by eBay. Hence the cryptic name.
We created an own help page for “profiles/business policies” which provides information how to deal with them:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Miscellaneous-eBays_Business_Policies.html

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.