Smart Group with Buy It Now Price trigger not working for some amounts

My Smart Group DOES WORK for all amounts EXCEPT those between $64.99 and $99.99.

Even if I delete the triggers and re-add them the listings still show up.

Strange…
Neal

eg)

And if I Stop a listing, change the BIN price (from say $29.99 to $26.99), and Relist the listing shows up in the Smart Group. Actually, all I need to do is change the BIN price on a Running listing from $29.99 to $26.99 and it shows up in the Smart Group. And changing the price back to $29.99 from $26.99 does NOT remove the listing from the Smart Group.

Neal

Any chance you could send me your current GarageSale.leveldb via Dropbox, so I could try to figure out what the problem is?

And NEW Listings that were Started yesterday and now showing up today when I open the app… With prices list $23.99, $29.99 and $44.99.

If I open the Smart Group window and click OK, these new listings go away and I get the same 99 results as yesterday. (still has listings between $64.99 and $99.99)

Also, if you change the “is not $69.99” trigger to “is 69.99” those listings DO NOT show up…

Neal

And when I relist an item it shows up in the Smart Group, no matter what the price is. Even with prices like $19.99, $21.99, $23.99.

If I open the Smart Group editor window and click the OK button, these newly re-listed listings go away.

But all the $64.99 thru $99.99 listings still remain…

Neal

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.